Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:14 pm
- Forum: Clinical Doctorate Application Process
- Topic: Reserve list for places 2020
- Replies: 146
- Views: 34841
Does anyone know if Salomons has offered out any extra places this year yet? Not sure about Salomons but a lot of courses let reserves know last Friday. However, some further places have yet to be finalised between HEE and courses (this is mainly decisions of adjacent courses take what places) - so...
- Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:09 pm
- Forum: Psychology degrees, conversions and postgrad qualifications
- Topic: MSc Mental Health Studies at IoP
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6272
I did this course and loved it. Got a reserve list place whilst I was still on the course too and someone from my yr got a place. I'd say the modules are slightly limited though and almost everyone takes the CBT module! It's a great place to study and network etc! The majority were psychology gradua...
- Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:34 pm
- Forum: Improving Access to Psychological Therapies: IAPT
- Topic: Low Intensity background reading
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3443
Hi Mark, 'Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Mental Health Workers: A Beginner's Guide' by Kinsella & Garland is a fab book to start with and has been a useful 'bible' for me! http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1583918701/ref=sib_rdr_dp I'll also second rox's recommendation of 'Cognitive Therapy of A...
- Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:18 pm
- Forum: Miscellaneous: Off-topic
- Topic: laser hair removal
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13375
Hi Elkie, My friend is an electrologist so I hope this info helps- Do shop around before you do anything. What is not widely advertised is that IPL Laser treatment is NOT permanent- and companies aren't allowed to say it is.(look around and they advertise it as permanent reduction) If you want to be...