Search found 202 matches
- Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:58 am
- Forum: Clinical Doctorate Application Process
- Topic: unsuccessful applications experiences?
- Replies: 112
- Views: 33683
As I say, I won't apply again, because I refuse to be a robot, particularly since so much of what I am asked to be is against who I am. I won't sell myself to become a CP. To me, the examples you provided above seem to rely little on personal opinion and largely on professional and legal responsibi...
- Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:53 am
- Forum: Miscellaneous: Off-topic
- Topic: 5 things I'm thinking today. . .
- Replies: 9324
- Views: 1678193
1. Well done popular high street bank, this is just marvellous. :roll: 2. I hope my salary clears in time for food / petrol / bills. :shock: 3. Exciting weekend plans aren’t going to be nearly as exciting. 4. Hmm…must be more positive. 5. :idea: …recently re-discovered Pilates, and it’s amazing :D
- Mon May 28, 2012 1:12 pm
- Forum: Careers advice
- Topic: Tattoos/piercings and psych jobs?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10555
In terms of Older Adults teams / services being perceived as uber-conservative / traditional / unwilling to tolerate unconventional personal styles etc… I’d just like to add that I’m currently based in an Older Adults team and frequently to be found sporting different ‘extreme’ hair colours. I’ve ne...