Search found 92 matches
- Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:30 pm
- Forum: Careers advice
- Topic: Is this ridiculous/Am I deluding myself?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3861
Hello, I’m new here and apologies in advance, but this is going to be quite a lengthy post! I've always loved psychology and got an A in the subject at A level. I wanted to study it at university but changed my mind just before sending off my ucas application because I felt I wasn't especially good ...
- Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:54 am
- Forum: This website and forum, plus Aspire
- Topic: Hello: Introduce yourself here!
- Replies: 730
- Views: 185213
Hello, I'm a new member. I'm starting a graduate certificate in psychology course in January and if I absolutely love it, then I will hopefully (if I can find a way to fund it!) do a Master's conversion course and pursue a career in psychology. I've always been interested in the subject but didn't h...