How do I post a new thread/ topic?

The Wiki is the section where we have compiled useful information on frequently asked questions. The format is different to the rest of the ClinPsy forum, so this section explains how it works.
OReillyeim

How do I post a new thread/ topic?

Post by OReillyeim »

Hi,

I’m completely new here and cannot seem to to post a question I have about the doctorate? It took me ages to find this thread and it seems it’s only about the wiki, whatever that is?

Can someone enlighten me as to how to post a new topic please?

Thanks!
OReillyeim

Re: How do I post a new thread/ topic?

Post by OReillyeim »

Or is this it? Is this where you post?
jazzydwi

Post by jazzydwi »

When you're logged in, click on 'Board Index' at the top left of the page, scroll down to see the various boards.
The forum is separated into boards for various topics, eg 'Application Process', Clinical Doctorate courses' so pick the most relevant one to your question, and then post there the same way you did here, by clicking 'New Topic' in the top left, or posting in a topic that already exists.

Hope that helps.
maven
Site Admin

Post by maven »

The only place you can't post a new thread is in the wiki section - which is where you have posted. The forum is where you need to post threads for interaction, and you can click on the word "forum" in the top menu, or click on the "board index" at the top left of the grey section to return to the index and pick an appropriate section to post in. If you don't know what a wiki is, I suggest you read "about the wiki" or the section information in the main index, or perhaps even use google to find out.
Maven.

Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something - Plato
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool - Shakespeare