Online Sleep Study Seeking Participants!

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
countingdown

Online Sleep Study Seeking Participants!

Post by countingdown » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:43 pm

Hi all,

I am carrying out research as part of my doctoral training at the National University of Ireland, Galway. I am interested in the factors that play a part in the relationship between difficult childhood events and sleep disturbance in adulthood. Anyone over the age of 18 is welcome to participate and can do so by clicking on this link http://bit.do/sleepandchildhoodevents

The study has received ethical approval from the National University of Ireland, Galway's Research Ethics Committee. My project supervisor is Dr Jonathan Egan at the National University of Ireland, Galway.

The questionnaire should take approximately 25 minutes. You can read more about the study in this online news article https://www.newstalk.com/NUIG-to-examin ... ep-quality

Best wishes and many thanks,
A.

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
maven
Site Admin

Re: Online Sleep Study Seeking Participants!

Post by maven » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:01 pm

You cannot recruit here without complying with the rules in the pinned post, which include giving details of your ethical approval and supervisor in the forum post. Please add this information (or post it below and I'll paste it into the OP if the editing window is closed) or I will remove the links to your study.
Maven.

Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something - Plato
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool - Shakespeare

countingdown

Re: Online Sleep Study Seeking Participants!

Post by countingdown » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:16 am

Apologies Maven,

I am unable to edit my original post. The study has received ethical approval from the National University of Ireland, Galway's Research Ethics Committee. My project supervisor is Dr Jonathan Egan at the National University of Ireland, Galway.

Best wishes,
Andrea.