Mental health workers wanted for study on values and burnout

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
Bronwen1991

Mental health workers wanted for study on values and burnout

Post by Bronwen1991 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:44 am

Hi Everyone My name is Bronwen Kite and I am a trainee Clinical Psychologist and the University of Plymouth.
I am currently looking for participants for my research study, investigating the link between values, well-being, and burnout in mental health workers. To participate, you can click the link below for more information, consent, and the online questionnaires. It should take around 20 mins.
You need to be working in an NHS or NHS-funded Mental Health Service I really want to get as many mental health workers involved as possible, and I would love to ensure that all professions are represented.
Please if you could participate and share on the post and the link to the questionnaires, to anyone you think might be interested. Thank you!

https://plymouthpsychology.fra1.qualtri ... CuYJduPALr
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by miriam on Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: to remove title caps, because its easier to read and shouty all caps titles are against our rules

bunnydiver

Re: MENTAL HEALTH WORKERS WANTED FOR STUDY ON VALUES AND BURNOUT

Post by bunnydiver » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:24 pm

Hi there, I've just completed it! Just good luck the research.