Looking for informal carers of people living with dementia

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
jazzydwi

Looking for informal carers of people living with dementia

Post by jazzydwi »

Hi all. My name is Jazz, I am a MSc Psychology student at the University of Gloucestershire supervised by Dr Kerry Rees.

I am conducting my MSc dissertation research into factors that may predict increased caregiver strain in family carers of people living with dementia. This research project has been approved by the Psychological Sciences Research Ethics Panel at the University of Gloucestershire, you can find the study reference on the participant information page in the link below. This includes consent to recruit participants via the internet in accordance with BPS guidelines for IMR.

The study is conducted completely online and should take participants approximately 20 minutes to complete. It involves answering a series of five questionnaires aimed to identify predictors of caregiver strain.

I am looking for informal (i.e. family or unpaid) caregivers of a person living with dementia in the community, based in the UK. Participants must be 18+.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries. Alternatively you may wish to contact my supervisor. Both contact details can also be found on the participant information sheet.

https://glos.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/valuescarersandcovid

Thank you in advance!