Looking for male participants with a strong drive towards muscularity

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
newtonsam

Looking for male participants with a strong drive towards muscularity

Post by newtonsam »

I am looking for men with a strong drive towards muscularity 🏋️‍♂️ to complete an online survey of basic information and a quick questionnaire with a view to being interviewed. The survey should take no more than 10 minutes and anyone completing the online survey will be put into a £50 prize draw. Please complete all pages and at least provide some contact details to be entered into the prize draw.

The link for the survey is here:
[link removed until post provides required information - admin]

I only need a few more participants, and am authorised to use snowball sampling, so please feel free to share this link with others.

If you have any difficulties or questions, please email me at [snewton3@sheffield.ac.uk](mailto:snewton3@sheffield.ac.uk).
Geishawife
Team Member

Re: Looking for male participants with a strong drive towards muscularity

Post by Geishawife »

In order to recruit participants on this site you need to state your name, the name of your supervisor, where you are studying and that your study has ethical approval (including for the recruitment of participants on-line). Please provide all this information or you risk having the link to your study disabled. Thanks.