Driving behaviour survey - now closed

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
msxlb1

Driving behaviour survey - now closed

Post by msxlb1 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:38 pm

Hi everyone,

I am studying for my Doctorate in Forensic Psychology with the University of Nottingham. My thesis research topic is driving behaviour, which is an under-researched area, yet affects us all on a daily basis.

In order to take part you need to be 17 years old or over, fluent in English, hold a full driving licence, and have driven in the UK in the last 12 months. Further information is provided at the web address below. Please follow the link to complete the survey, which shouldn't take longer than 20 minutes, and please share the link/encourage other eligible participants to take part.

https://nottingham.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/ ... xperiences

The research has been granted ethical approval from the University, and is supervised by Dr Ruth J Tully. Contact details are provided at the start and end of the survey.

Thank you!

Laura

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
purpledot

Re: Driving behaviour survey

Post by purpledot » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:21 pm

Done :)

MindfulPsych

Post by MindfulPsych » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:59 am

Done - good luck with it! :D

I'd be really interested to know what you find.

msxlb1

Post by msxlb1 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:16 am

Thank you to everyone who participated. The above survey is now closed.

Laura