Looking for participants for an online DClinPsy project (impact of mindfulness on wellbeing)

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
hannahg

Looking for participants for an online DClinPsy project (impact of mindfulness on wellbeing)

Post by hannahg » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:32 am

Hello,

My name is Hannah Golden and I am a trainee clinical psychologist at Royal Holloway, University of London.

I'm looking for adults aged above 18 and who live in the UK to participate in my study investigating the effects of different types of mindfulness practice in terms of improving wellbeing and reducing stress.

The study is completely online and lasts for 2 weeks, where you will be asked to complete some screening questionnaires (between 10-20 minutes). If eligible you will then be asked to access either a 10-minute mindfulness (2 in 3 chance) or an audiobook (1 in 3 chance) exercise daily, and to fill in weekly questionnaires (10-20 minutes).

All participants who complete the screening questionnaires will be entered into a £50 Amazon voucher prize draw, and all participants who finish the 2 weeks will be entered into a further £50 Amazon voucher prize draw.

The study is supervised by Dr Lyn Ellett (Senior Lecturer of Clinical Psychology) and Dr Jane Vosper (Lecturer of Clinical Psychology). The study has been approved by the Royal Holloway, University of London research ethics committee.

If you have any questions about the study, please email me (hannah.golden.2016@rhul.ac.uk) or visit this website: ttp://cfp.cc/ZUIEJ5

Thank you!

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf