Psychology Graduates wanted!

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
bradleyboardmannhs

Psychology Graduates wanted!

Post by bradleyboardmannhs » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:24 am

Hi all,

My name is Bradley. I work as a research assistant for Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust (LCFT), who are very interested in getting Psychology graduates' views on the general state of the healthcare career paths available to them.

If you have a moment, we hope you'll take our short survey. The survey should take less than 20 minutes to complete. To get started, simply click the link below, or copy and paste the entire URL into the address field in your web browser.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/H263FHP

The information you provide will be used to help us consider how Psychology graduate jobs, within the NHS, can be improved. If you have any questions about how we will use this data, please message me privately on here.

The questionnaire is approved by LCFT, and follows General Data Protection Regulation laws. No personal data will be collected.

We know you're very busy, and we appreciate the time you take to give us your thoughts and suggestions.

Thanks for your help

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf