Call for participants. Looking at the relationship between mindfulness, executive functioning and managing emotions

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
Goldy85

Call for participants. Looking at the relationship between mindfulness, executive functioning and managing emotions

Post by Goldy85 » Wed May 22, 2019 11:02 am

Hello

I am currently looking for participants to complete an online survey for my Doctorate in Clinical Psychology at the University of East Anglia (UEA).

The project aims to explore relationships between mindfulness traits, executive functioning (e.g. cognitive flexibility process) and emotional regulation. The primary focus is understanding the role executive functioning plays. It has ethical approval from the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at UEA. Further details about the research are embedded in the participant information sheet at the beginning of the survey.

Anyone can participate over the age of 18. You will not be required to provide your name for the study, therefore data collected will be completely anonymous. All data will be stored in accordance with GDPR.

The study will also give away a handful of Amazon vouchers upon completion . If you wish to be considered for the random draw, please send me an email upon completion.

The research is being supervised by Dr Fergus Gracey and Dr Nao Kishita.

If you have any questions, contact me here or on the email address provided on the survey.

Thank you

https://www.psytoolkit.org/cgi-bin/psy2 ... ey?s=bdxLP

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf