Online study about Adaptability and Wellbeing. Seeking Participants!

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
dwaldeck

Online study about Adaptability and Wellbeing. Seeking Participants!

Post by dwaldeck » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:45 pm

Study Title: Adaptability and it's relationship with Psychological flexibility and wellbeing

May I invite you to participate in my research. This study is conducting an investigation exploring the relationship between adaptability (e.g., being resourceful and open to change) and psychological flexibility (being willing to endure discomfort).This study is open to anyone 18+.

If you choose to take part in this study then please click on the link below. You will be invited to complete an informed consent form in order to take part. If you complete the whole study then you will have the option to be entered into a raffle with the opportunity to win £50 (or equivalent in another currency). There will be questions regarding how people cope with distress which some may find uncomfortable to complete. There are no other known risks to taking part in this study. Any information that you give during the study will be kept confidential and anonymous in accordance with data protection legislation. You have the right to withdraw your data up tuntil 1st September 2019.

The study has been approved Coventry University Ethics (HLS).

The survey should take no more than 20-25 minutes to complete.

If you would like to take part in my study then please click the link below:

https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/ad ... ity-survey

Daniel Waldeck
Lecturer in Psychology
Coventry University
ac8416@coventry.ac.uk

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf