For sale - Bayley Scales of Infant & Toddler Development 3rd Edition

Anything that does not fit into the above categories, but is related to psychology, including discussion of public and media perceptions of psychology, satire related to psychology, etc.
Greenman1330

For sale - Bayley Scales of Infant & Toddler Development 3rd Edition

Post by Greenman1330 »

Bayley Scales of Infant & Toddler Development 3rd Edition (Bayley-III).

This is a brand new set that was purchased direct from Pearson in 2010 but never used. The books and bags within it have never even been opened. It was purchased by my Mother in Law (a now retired Consultant Psychologist) and has been stored in a cupboard for the entire time. Comes in a trolley case with extendable handle.

Anyone interested, or suggestions on where to off-load it? It's seems far to good to dispose of. I've tried eBay but no takers so far.

Thanks.
miriam
Site Admin

Re: For sale - Bayley Scales of Infant & Toddler Development 3rd Edition

Post by miriam »

I think technically, the publishers prohibit resale. I do know you can't sell it anyone that doesn't have CL2 psychometric registration, as it is restricted. The test was probably quite expensive when new, but it is 11 years old now, and psychometrics don't really have much resale value. I hope the person who bought it yesterday is a psychologist, as that could do a lot of harm in the wrong hands!
Miriam

See my blog at http://clinpsyeye.wordpress.com