BPS Fees

Anything that does not fit into the above categories, but is related to psychology, including discussion of public and media perceptions of psychology, satire related to psychology, etc.
Iggy1

BPS Fees

Post by Iggy1 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:28 am

Hi all,

I might be being really thick here but before I contact the BPS to enquire has anyone experienced this..

I paid my fees in July, which equated to £149 (what I thought would be for a years membership + one division); however on my account it says subscription fees now due. It's only been 7 months but if I don't pay again will my membership be cancelled?

It seems unfair to charge the full fee if they renew everyone at the same time!

mungle

Re: BPS Fees

Post by mungle » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:58 am

The BPS new year always seems to start in January with new fees being due for the year. Worth giving them a ring.

Iggy1

Re: BPS Fees

Post by Iggy1 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:32 pm

Incase anyone is wondering I called the BPS and found that I should have only received a bill for half the fees not the full £149, since some of my previous payment counts towards this year (why they didnt just charge me for july-december last year then renew it in January I don't know).

So anyone that becomes a member in any other month except Januray, watch out for this on renewal in Jan!