25%
I have 3 or more cats
7%
I own so many cats that I'm known locally as 'Catwoman/man'
1%

Total votes: 114

charley

Post by charley » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:05 pm

Holly has got one of those calm, self assured, "my right to a lap" faces - she might turn out to have the qualities of velcro when you try to get up. I once had to hold mine against my legs and stagger to answer the phone as she didn't want to get off. She resumed snoozing when i sat down again :D

MarkM

Re:

Post by MarkM » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:52 pm

My girlfriend and I absolutely love cats. Every morning when we walk towards the bus stop, we actively search for cats to stroke...Yes, we're weird. Thing is, we don't have our own cat anymore; he passed away last year. ): We're considering getting a new cat but there are some factors which limit this at the moment, so yeah. :D Anyway, lovely thread! Baa, your cats are gorgeous!
:cat: I like cats! :cat:

Tiggerman

Re: Re:

Post by Tiggerman » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:01 pm

MarkM wrote:My girlfriend and I absolutely love cats. Every morning when we walk towards the bus stop, we actively search for cats to stroke...Yes, we're weird.
LOL, that's hilarious :lol:
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us, cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals - Winston Churchill

MarkM

Post by MarkM » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Tiggerman wrote:LOL, that's hilarious :lol:
I wish the owners of cats would see it that way, too. Some people are not amused when they see us, which I guess is sort of understandable. Though we've never harmed or annoyed any cat. If we see they don't want us to be there, we just move on.

Though I do have to say most of the cats and cat owners are fine with us...Yeah. I guess I'm not making us sound any less weird, right? :|

I wish I had a picture of Ginger (our late cat) on my computer; he was lovely. :D
:cat: I like cats! :cat:

moonbeam

Post by moonbeam » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:49 pm

Tiggerman wrote:
MarkM wrote:My girlfriend and I absolutely love cats. Every morning when we walk towards the bus stop, we actively search for cats to stroke...Yes, we're weird.
This is me! I do this all the time... if I see a wandering cat I will call it, and if it comes to me I will stroke it, but if not I will leave it alone. I absolutely adore cats. I don't have any of my own at the moment as I rent my house, but as soon as it's bought I am getting a kitten :D

(oh.. i also have two surrogate cats from next door, who paw at my back door to come in) :)
There may not always be a solution to the problem, but there is always another perspective...

Gilly

Re: Why do so many psychologists own cats?!

Post by Gilly » Mon May 02, 2011 1:20 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiHuiDD_ ... ata_player

this video makes me enjoy politics :)
You're not calling for help, are you?! ;)

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln.

moonbeam

Post by moonbeam » Tue May 03, 2011 7:30 pm

There may not always be a solution to the problem, but there is always another perspective...

matt.berlin

Post by matt.berlin » Wed May 04, 2011 1:45 pm

For all you cat-types, a topical link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... iHuiDD_oTk
Ordnung ist das halbe Leben ... aber die andere Hälfte ist viel schöner!