Current GMHW Training?

This section is for discussion relating to the Layard report, and subsequent schemes like Improving Access to Psychological Therapies where lower intensity inteventions are offered in primary care
Victoriomantic

Re: Current GMHW Training?

Post by Victoriomantic » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:08 pm

You may be right in that it could be a political hot potato. I believe that the GMHW role is what existed before PWPs? I am sure they won't be offering anything illegal but I do have some concerns that my role may not be transferable outside this trust.

bunnies

Post by bunnies » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:21 pm

Got rejected from this job today but trying to work out how?

Anyone fancy having a look at my application and telling me where I've gone wrong?

I graduated in 2014, I've done research, i developed and facilitated CBT groups. I've managed risk, even when my patient took an overdose it was my responsibility to manage that.. I just wonder what on earth I've done wrong here.

Victoriomantic wrote:You may be right in that it could be a political hot potato. I believe that the GMHW role is what existed before PWPs? I am sure they won't be offering anything illegal but I do have some concerns that my role may not be transferable outside this trust.

Victoriomantic

Post by Victoriomantic » Sun May 28, 2017 11:17 am

Hi there,

Unfortunately I'm not really involved in the application process and am also terrible at writing job applications myself! In all honesty I'm not sure how I got an interview, even though it was about two years ago.

It may just be in the way you have written your application? We also get massive amounts of applications--as does any post--and I know my management colleagues do really struggle to shortlist.

Good luck!