UCL 2022 February Trainee PWP Intake

This section is for discussion relating to the Layard report, and subsequent schemes like Improving Access to Psychological Therapies where lower intensity inteventions are offered in primary care
BoboBandura

UCL 2022 February Trainee PWP Intake

Post by BoboBandura »

Hello!

Was wondering if anyone else out there applied for the PWP trainee course at UCL, set to start in Feb.? Would be great to connect, and if you could share your experience when applying it'd also be really helpful!
AJ2682

Re: UCL 2022 February Trainee PWP Intake

Post by AJ2682 »

Hi! I applied for the Feb intake at UCL this time around, it's my second time applying, didn't manage to get anywhere with the September intake but tried hard to rewrite my personal statement and ensure my references would reply. I selected Camden / Haringey as my choices.
VictoriaCGreen

Post by VictoriaCGreen »

Hi both - I have also applied for the Feb 2022 intake!

I am still yet to hear back and beginning to get rather curious as had understood interviews to begin from next week.

Have either of you received any update from UCL yet?
BoboBandura

Post by BoboBandura »

Hi both, this is my first time applying so not sure how far I'll get, but thought it was worth a punt. I applied for Camden and West London.

I've not heard back either and my application has been 'under assessment' since my references confirmed late September. Also that's interesting, where did you hear interviews start next week?
BoboBandura

Post by BoboBandura »

Hello folks,

I just wanted to report that I got invited for an interview today late in the afternoon. It's for the 22nd, which is quite late notice, either I was a reserve or they've been delayed.

I'll keep you all posted.
BoboBandura

Post by BoboBandura »

I realise I probably look like a crazy person speaking to myself, but noticed a lot of people are looking at this post, so wanted to update any of you interested who haven't responded.

I interviewed yesterday, and I got offered a place today! I think I was on the reserve list for interviews as I was given like 4 days notice for the interview. My place will be for Bexley, it was not one I applied for, so you may get offered an interview for others you didn't choose (I originally chose Camden and West London).

Best of luck all!
alexh

Post by alexh »

BoboBandura wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:43 pm I realise I probably look like a crazy person speaking to myself, but noticed a lot of people are looking at this post, so wanted to update any of you interested who haven't responded.

I interviewed yesterday, and I got offered a place today! I think I was on the reserve list for interviews as I was given like 4 days notice for the interview. My place will be for Bexley, it was not one I applied for, so you may get offered an interview for others you didn't choose (I originally chose Camden and West London).

Best of luck all!
Well done!
Our language is a necropolis of dead metaphors. Sarbin.
Lila22

Post by Lila22 »

Hi everyone! Has anyone heard back from their interviews with Towerhamlets whether they have been successful or not? 🙂
BoboBandura

Post by BoboBandura »

alexh wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:09 pm
BoboBandura wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:43 pm
Well done!

Thanks! Excited to meet everyone in the course come Feb