Can't find submit button, all sections ticked off??

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
ClaireEmma

Can't find submit button, all sections ticked off??

Post by ClaireEmma » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:58 pm

All sections of my application have a green tick next to them but I still see a submit button??

Please help! Thanks

ems38

Re: Can't find submit button, all sections ticked off??

Post by ems38 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:06 pm

I had the same panic the other day when I went to submit it and realised that when it asked me if I speak any other fluent languages I hadn't clicked the "submit" button to state that I didnt speak any other languages fluently. Could it be that?

blue86

Post by blue86 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:21 pm

ClaireEmma89 wrote:All sections of my application have a green tick next to them but I still see a submit button??

Please help! Thanks
The submit button also appears on the "Home" page of the application. Log off, log in again, and it should be on the first page you see. If it's not there, it means that there might something you left out - like the previous poster mentioned something about languages.

Hope this helps, but if not, I'll be online until later tonight and we can troubleshoot together. I just submitted my application so the elusive Submit button should be around. :)

Iwona

Post by Iwona » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:21 pm

You need to log out and the when you log in again it'll take you to the application progress page with the 'submit application' button

ClaireEmma

Post by ClaireEmma » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:42 am

Thanks all sorted, how weird is it that you need to log out to submit, not exactly intuitive lol.

sockmonkey

Post by sockmonkey » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Maybe its the final test of our intelligence and/ or ability to keep our cool in stressful situations! Only those who can calmly bring themselves to log out at the last minute win the prize of finding the SUBMIT button... just a theory :roll: