Posting documents

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
ClaireEmma

Posting documents

Post by ClaireEmma » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:39 am

I am posting my documents as one of them wasn't available when I submitted the application. I was under the impression that you only submit your undergrad transcript + letter from uni if GBR isn't on there. But on my form academic transcript appears twice and I had to tick the box twice. At first I thought this must be because I have a postgrad qualification, but everyone says you don't submit anything for that. Is it just a fault on the system then?

Thanks,
C

amadea

Re: Posting documents

Post by amadea » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:32 pm

That seems quite tricky.
I think the best thing to do is to log in on the clearing house website and download your application form.
Go to the part that says ' ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION - GRADUATE BASIS FOR CHARTERED MEMBERSHIP (GBC) OF
THE BRITISH PSYCHOLOGICAL SOCIETY', Then Check on the Right which boxes are ticked, and those should be the documents you have to send to the clearing house. Hope this helps :)

ClaireEmma

Post by ClaireEmma » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. I have checked my form but all that is ticked is the box about having completed my degree and having a letter from Uni to confirm GBR. And yet when I log in it still says I should be sending a letter and 2 transcripts :S

Frey12

Post by Frey12 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:45 pm

Did you apply last year? Just because a few people who applied last year (myself included) had the documents duplicated in the end of the form when downloading it and when looking at the documents box, so this may have something to do with it perhaps? If it were me I would send my undergrad transcript and letter confirming from the uni. I would also email the clearing house to check. This way you have submitted the necessary documents and if there are any problems the clearing house will let you know if you need to send anything extra (which I doubt).

Hope u get it sorted :)