Reserve Place for a Course

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
kk123

Re: Reserve Place for a Course

Post by kk123 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:09 pm

Today.[/quote]

:cry:

Hockeygirl

Post by Hockeygirl » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:12 pm

kk123 wrote:Today.
:cry:[/quote]

I'm assuming you don't have another place somewhere else then?

jones85

Post by jones85 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:15 pm

Lola24 wrote:Hi all

Thank goodness this week is nearly over, its been a long one that's for sure! Anyone heard anything about the Trent reserve list moving?! Good luck all!
Hi Lola24, I am also on the trent reserve list I started off 4th and not sure where abouts I am now. I emailed Judith yesterday who didn't give much away all she told me was that all places hadn't been filled yet. Good luck to you and hopefully we'll hear something soon.

J x

kk123

Post by kk123 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:17 pm

I'm assuming you don't have another place somewhere else then?[/quote]

No, unfortunately not. x

Hockeygirl

Post by Hockeygirl » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:19 pm

kk123 wrote:I'm assuming you don't have another place somewhere else then?
No, unfortunately not. x[/quote]

:( That's a shame.

Lola24

Post by Lola24 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:20 pm

jones85 wrote:
Lola24 wrote:Hi all

Thank goodness this week is nearly over, its been a long one that's for sure! Anyone heard anything about the Trent reserve list moving?! Good luck all!
Hi Lola24, I am also on the trent reserve list I started off 4th and not sure where abouts I am now. I emailed Judith yesterday who didn't give much away all she told me was that all places hadn't been filled yet. Good luck to you and hopefully we'll hear something soon.

J x
Thanks for that! Fingers crossed for us both. Good to hear at least that places not yet filled. Not long now!! X

sarahrose

Post by sarahrose » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:36 pm

CharlieB wrote:Hey hey,

I just thought I would post that I will be sending my letter to decline my place at Leicester just incase any of you are on the reserve. I have just returned from holiday to find I was offered a place at Trent too :D still can't quite believe I'm typing this!! Haha.

Good luck to you all still waiting to hear, I know the feeling well after applying for the past 3 years!! Xx
Charlie I could actually kiss you right now.... I have just been offered a place at Leicester !!! Woo! :D

Midnight33

Post by Midnight33 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:03 pm

ahh, doesn't look good for Teesside, Surely people would have made their mind up by now. oh well :)

Hockeygirl

Post by Hockeygirl » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Midnight33 wrote:ahh, doesn't look good for Teesside, Surely people would have made their mind up by now. oh well :)

It does not indeed :( (Well maybe for you two that are top two!), although they didn't mention the person that deferred a place, I'm not sure how that works? I guess there's always a possibility of dropouts, but it doesn't look good! Are you on any other lists? This is my only one.

Mya

Post by Mya » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:32 pm

Hockeygirl wrote:
Midnight33 wrote:ahh, doesn't look good for Teesside, Surely people would have made their mind up by now. oh well :)

It does not indeed :( (Well maybe for you two that are top two!), although they didn't mention the person that deferred a place, I'm not sure how that works? I guess there's always a possibility of dropouts, but it doesn't look good! Are you on any other lists? This is my only one.
Heya

It was me who deferred my place and I was told my place would go to first reserve, but I think that happened quite a while ago as I sorted out my deferral not long after interviews.

M x

CharlieB

Post by CharlieB » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:51 pm

sarahrose wrote:
CharlieB wrote:Hey hey,

I just thought I would post that I will be sending my letter to decline my place at Leicester just incase any of you are on the reserve. I have just returned from holiday to find I was offered a place at Trent too :D still can't quite believe I'm typing this!! Haha.

Good luck to you all still waiting to hear, I know the feeling well after applying for the past 3 years!! Xx
Charlie I could actually kiss you right now.... I have just been offered a place at Leicester !!! Woo! :D

Yey!!! Haha! Aww I'm so happy for you-must be so nerve racking being on the reserve list...sorry I took so long!! Hehe. Congratulations an good luck xxx

davebarker

Post by davebarker » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:41 pm

Hockeygirl wrote:

Sorry about late reply. My information was from yesterday :cry: Doesn't sound good at all. So close........top two still in with a shout :)

Hockeygirl

Post by Hockeygirl » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:31 pm

davebarker wrote:
Hockeygirl wrote:

Sorry about late reply. My information was from yesterday :cry: Doesn't sound good at all. So close........top two still in with a shout :)
Nope, at least you have Edinburgh though! Thanks for the reply Mya, you must be the decline Yvonne mentioned to me. Still pretty good for my first proper application!

blue86

Post by blue86 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:37 am

Sooo.. Leeds has all places accepted, they just emailed. I guess that's another reserve list down. :( Any more news on Glasgow?

captainoats

Post by captainoats » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:46 am

blue86 wrote:Sooo.. Leeds has all places accepted, they just emailed. I guess that's another reserve list down. :( Any more news on Glasgow?
Sorry to hear that about Leeds. I've not heard anything else recently from Glasgow