Turned down interviews

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
LilyPad

Re: Turned down interviews

Post by LilyPad » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:04 am

alexabrown90 wrote:
LilyPad wrote:Plea from me too...anyone have any news on Liverpool?
When I rang on Friday I was told that the reserve list has moved by 4 places. I hope this is helpful to you :)
Very helpful, thank so much :)

Starfish57

Post by Starfish57 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:00 pm

I've just been offered at interview at Teesside so that list seems to be moving too.

MKing

Post by MKing » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:18 pm

Thanks to everyone posting on here. It is really reassuring hearing that the reserve lists do move!

I'm on the reserve list from UEL. Not sure if they offer places as they go along or wait until 29th April to let people know no matter what but if anyone does hear of any news from them I'd be grateful to know.

Massive congratulations to those who have already heard and have an interview.

svr

Post by svr » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:23 pm

Hello!

I don't suppose anyone has heard anything about the Cardiff reserve list? Massively crossing fingers and toes for some movement as it's my only (possible) interview!

Ninee

Post by Ninee » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:40 pm

svr wrote: I don't suppose anyone has heard anything about the Cardiff reserve list? Massively crossing fingers and toes for some movement as it's my only (possible) interview!
Mine too svr.. I'm reserve number 2 and no movement yet as far as I know :|

svr

Post by svr » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:52 pm

Ninee wrote:
svr wrote: I don't suppose anyone has heard anything about the Cardiff reserve list? Massively crossing fingers and toes for some movement as it's my only (possible) interview!
Mine too svr.. I'm reserve number 2 and no movement yet as far as I know :|

Thanks Ninee! It's so frustrating! I'd be very surprised if you didn't get an interview at #2, I'm all the way down at #13! I'll keep my fingers crossed for us both. :)

Hellbop

Post by Hellbop » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:35 pm

Hey, I'm on the reserve for interview at Staffordshire, but they do not tell you what number reserve you are :( is anyone else on reserve for there and been invited for interview yet?

Good luck to all!

es11

Post by es11 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:53 pm

Hi Hellbop,

I am also on staffs reserve list. It is hard not being told the number as have no idea on chance/not wanting to get hopes up! No heard anything yet and they say not to call them.

ThereIsAlwaysCake

Post by ThereIsAlwaysCake » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:25 pm

Turned down one at Trent as have accepted Sheffield, so that's one place of movement!

Stenbot

Post by Stenbot » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:45 pm

Hi guys
I'm also on the Staffs reserve list. The waiting is killing me. Just wish I knew where on the list I am or even if it has moved at all. Do any of you know the format of the interviews there? I'm not asking for specifics but just if they want anything prepared like a presentation or its just an interview? I can't see any info about it on the clearinghouse website.

Beryl

Post by Beryl » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:24 pm

Just to let you know, I have turned down my Staffs interview this evening as I have accepted a place elsewhere. Good luck to whoever gets the interview!

Bd17

Post by Bd17 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:35 pm

I am also on the reserve list for an interview at Staffs. I haven't heard anything about whether the list has moved yet, as we are not allowed to contact them :(! However, a friend of mine has an interview at Staffs and she has been informed that a role play is involved! It would be great to hear if the list is moving. Does anyone know how many applicants are put on the reserve list?

Stenbot

Post by Stenbot » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:00 pm

Thanks Beryl for letting us know. At least we know it's moved one space.
Also thank you bd17 for letting me know a role play is part of the process. It's my first year applying to Staffs so I don't know how many are on the reserves. Hopefully not that many. Eek :shock:

Bd17

Post by Bd17 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:49 pm

I don't know how many are on the reserve either...it would be so helpful if we had a number. I don't know why they won't tell us :( . Fingers crossed! Although we could be called up on the day of the interviews...Scary!

tlucy26

Post by tlucy26 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:47 am

Hi Everyone, I am on the reserve for UEL, does anybody know if there has been any movement? Thanks :)