Turned down interviews

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
tinysunbird

Re: Turned down interviews

Post by tinysunbird » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:59 pm

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let those on the reserve lists for Liverpool and Royal Holloway know that I have withdrawn my interviews for both so that means both lists should move at least one place.
I have accepted my place at Manchester as it was my first choice :D

Wishing you all so much luck x

Lilly

Post by Lilly » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:18 pm

Just to say I will be cancelling my Liverpool interview next week and also withdrawing from RH reserve list. Best of luck to whoever gets the Liverpool slot :D
Forever blowing bubbles....

es11

Post by es11 » Tue May 03, 2016 8:50 am

Hi,

Just to say I have cancelled my Southampton Interview and also taken myself off reserve interview list for staffs!

svr

Post by svr » Tue May 03, 2016 3:27 pm

Cardiff still only at number 5 on the reserve list. Sigh. :(

GooeyLoo

Post by GooeyLoo » Fri May 06, 2016 8:10 am

Anyone know if there's been any movement on the Edinburgh reserve list? So frustrating not knowing where about on the list I am! Don't know how optimistic or not I should be!

ScotPsych

Post by ScotPsych » Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm

Hey GooeyLoo,
I'm keen to know about Edinburgh too. Now that Glasgow results are out I'm wondering if anyone will / has cancelled their Edinburgh interviews.

It's now my only shot at clinical. Being on the reserve list and having no idea where is so hard. I keep desperately hoping my phone is going to ring. Every time it buzzes I get jumpy. I'm going to have to turn off all notificiations between now and Monday!

sushibobs

Post by sushibobs » Thu May 12, 2016 12:17 pm

I feel your pain ScotPsych and GooeyLou I was on the reserve list for interview at Edinburgh last year and was never called, I don't know if it helps but I know of at least one person this year who has cancelled their Edinburgh interview after getting a place on the Glasgow course and I know some people who have been called for an interview with Edinburgh on the day in previous years so don't give up hope just yet.

GooeyLoo

Post by GooeyLoo » Thu May 12, 2016 1:50 pm

Aww thanks for the words of encouragement sushibobs!

I know that you can be called up until the last minute, so I'm keeping absolutely everything crossed. Good to know that at least one person has cancelled after being successful elsewhere. I'm just a little concerned that I'll get a call in the morning saying something is available in the afternoon, I live in London, so unless I turn into Harry Potter and apperate there's likely no way I could get there in time. The lovely administrator has advised against speculatively booking trains etc up. Such a tricky situation!

ScotPsych

Post by ScotPsych » Mon May 16, 2016 2:33 pm

Fingers crossed GooeyLoo! I still haven't heard anything but will let you know if I do.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a last minute cancellation. C'mon mini miracle!

newbie16

Post by newbie16 » Wed May 18, 2016 9:30 am

Has anyone heard anything about the Holloway reserve list?

hannahrosea

Post by hannahrosea » Wed May 18, 2016 2:23 pm

I was 34th for Holloway and got told today via email that I have an interview. Good luck.