Leicester computer screening test

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
Lydiazeta

Leicester computer screening test

Post by Lydiazeta » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:48 am

Hi Everyone!

I received a letter from Leicester saying that I have been shortlisted for the screening process :shock: (YAY) - this is my first year applying for the Clinical Doctorate. Seen as I've never been through this process before I'm going into to this completely blind. Does anyone have any advice on how to prepare for this? Any guidance would be really appreciated!

Thanks in advance! :lol:

Doodlebug

Re: Leicester computer screening test

Post by Doodlebug » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:58 am

Please only post about course shortlisting in our progress thread. We do not want separate threads about each course as that drowns out other content and makes the forum difficult to use for members who are not involved in the application process. The thread can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=20983
Hi lydia

Please see above request from maven on new posts. There are a number of threads discussing selection tests inc leicester. If you do a quick search or just review recent posts.