Questions about occupation section options

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
laura96

Questions about occupation section options

Post by laura96 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:35 pm

Very excited to finally be a part of this forum – I've been reading the posts for ages! I'm working on my first application this year and I'm not sure how to classify some of my experience. I know this is relatively minor but any advice would be great. (In case anyone needs it, the options are: NHS, Education, Social Services, Private Sector, Charitable Sector, Other).

1) I have done voluntary work for a research clinic with links to the NHS (CAMHS), but it is also linked to a charity and based at my university. Which sector would be best for this in the occupation section?

2) I have also done some work for a couple of individuals but the experience is still relevant – which sector should this be and is it alright to put 'Individual (Job Title)' in the 'Employer' box?

3) If anyone else has done UROP – did you put this in the 'Education' sector in occupation experience as it was based at and funded by university or did you select a different option?

Thanks,
Laura

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf