Screening test results

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
willow17

Screening test results

Post by willow17 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:48 pm

I’ve heard that Lancaster have released to applicants the results of their screening tests. Other course centres using the same screening tests (e.g Cardiff) apparently do not release results to applicants, so you don’t know if you haven’t got an interview because you didn’t score high enough on the tests, or whether it was due to your application. Will we be getting results from all the unis so that we are able to work this out please? Thanks! ☺️

Esuma

Re: Screening test results

Post by Esuma » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:24 pm

From my experience you don’t ususlly get any kind of results / feedback; I think this is mostly because there’s no such thing as a ‘pass / fail’, but rather some kind of system to work out the top however many applicants instead so the results themselves wouldn’t really mean anything.

willow17

Re: Screening test results

Post by willow17 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:44 pm

Thanks for your reply. I was just hoping we’d find out for example if we are in the top however many percentile and therefore scored high enough to have our application considered (or not).