Reserve list for places 2021

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
Eva9House

Re: Reserve list for places 2021

Post by Eva9House »

Really holding out on this...any news of movement for UEL? Huge congrats to those who have been getting offers x
LalliRed

Post by LalliRed »

I don’t know if anyone will be able to shed some light on this, but will the people on the reserve list going to know for sure whether they have a place or not by 2pm today?
Or is there any chance we might still get contacted next week?
gin

Post by gin »

LalliRed wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:03 pm I don’t know if anyone will be able to shed some light on this, but will the people on the reserve list going to know for sure whether they have a place or not by 2pm today?
Hi there,
So people who were offered a place this week have 7 days to decide, so it can be next week too.
LalliRed

Post by LalliRed »

gin wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:14 pm
LalliRed wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:03 pm I don’t know if anyone will be able to shed some light on this, but will the people on the reserve list going to know for sure whether they have a place or not by 2pm today?
Hi there,
So people who were offered a place this week have 7 days to decide, so it can be next week too.
Oh really?! I didn’t know that! Thank you Gin! I guess the wait continues!
Esuma

Post by Esuma »

Nkt wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:38 am
Esuma wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:48 pm
Nkt wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:23 pm Has anyone heard of any movement on Southampton??
No news at all 😕 I’ve heard apparently one person on the reserve offered a place but that was some time ago now!
It’s so hard just not hearing anything! Just wondering whether they’d be able to tell us if they still have spots to fill if we emailed 🤨
Yes I imagine they’re really busy. I would assume it’s unlikely they’ll tell us more based on how little info they gave originally, but I guess it can’t harm emailing! I hope they will tell us when everyone is confirmed
LalliRed

Post by LalliRed »

For anyone on the Glasgow reserve list.
I emailed them this morning and I just received a reply which I thought it could be worth sharing:

“ We anticipate that the reserve list will still remain open beyond today, as there may well be some movement as we pass the 2pm deadline. Once all our places have been filled, we will contact anyone left on the reserve list to advise that the list has closed.

I'm so sorry I can't be more specific about timings, I wish I could be more definite.”

Good luck for everyone still waiting!
hvb96

Post by hvb96 »

The waiting is unbearable, I really didn't realise that this could go on to next week too, I thought we'd get closure today haha!!!
lmjc

Post by lmjc »

If anyone is waiting for the Liverpool reserve list I have just been told that they have some circumstances that more than likely won't be resolved until next week so it is likely we won't hear back until mid-next week.
CoffeeFirst

Post by CoffeeFirst »

I’ve just received an email from Manchester to say their intake is full for this year. What a whirlwind and such a long drawn out process! At least the wait is over now though and I can leave this year’s process behind. I hope everyone is taking care of themselves. Good luck if you’re still waiting for an outcome and congratulations to all those who have got a place from the reserve list :)
JenRO

Post by JenRO »

LalliRed wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:57 pm For anyone on the Glasgow reserve list.
I emailed them this morning and I just received a reply which I thought it could be worth sharing:

“ We anticipate that the reserve list will still remain open beyond today, as there may well be some movement as we pass the 2pm deadline. Once all our places have been filled, we will contact anyone left on the reserve list to advise that the list has closed.

I'm so sorry I can't be more specific about timings, I wish I could be more definite.”
Thank you so much for this! I emailed a couple of weeks ago and been told they couldn't say anything, I've been debating whether to email this week, so thank you!
The wait continues for Glasgow I guess :o
Good luck for everyone still waiting!
Applicant2021

Post by Applicant2021 »

I’ve just declined my place at Edinburgh so hopefully that will be some good news for someone tomorrow!
lrcw

Post by lrcw »

I emailed Southampton to check if the reserve list was still open and they said all places have now been accepted.
Esuma

Post by Esuma »

lrcw wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:21 pm I emailed Southampton to check if the reserve list was still open and they said all places have now been accepted.
Thank you for this, I was assuming they would contact us to confirm when full but it’s helpful the waiting is over at least..
Eva9House

Post by Eva9House »

Eva9House wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:57 pm Really holding out on this...any news of movement for UEL? Huge congrats to those who have been getting offers x
Also just to update - 30 mins after I posted this I got an offer! The world works in funny ways :D :D
Stressbuster

Post by Stressbuster »

Hi everyone l emailed RHUL yesterday and they had 1 place left. The reserve list had moved by 13 people.