Low Intensity IAPT (PWP) Trainees -London Area

Advertise posts here (email clinpsyforum@gmail.com to arrange payment, it starts at just £40+vat)
rachel8

Re: Low Intensity IAPT (PWP) Trainees -London Area

Post by rachel8 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Hello everybody!
I've not posted here before, but I did get lots of great info from the site in preparing for my interview the other week. I've also been offered a job in Lambeth, which I'm delighted about, so thanks!
:o)
Rachel

jasper414

Post by jasper414 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:19 am

rachel8 wrote:Hello everybody!
I've not posted here before, but I did get lots of great info from the site in preparing for my interview the other week. I've also been offered a job in Lambeth, which I'm delighted about, so thanks!
:o)
Rachel
We're going to be colleagues :) I'm glad I'll know somebody when I start!

SophH

Post by SophH » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Hello! I might be doing Lambeth too - is anyone else starting there?

x

Belle88

Post by Belle88 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:18 pm

I wanted to post here to say I'm exciteeed about starting :D I have been told that I will be starting at Bexley on the 3rd, and that uni starts on the 12th? I assume that I will just be going into work every day until the 12th, and then the 3 weeks of 2 days work/3 days uni start until it settles down to 4 days work/1 day uni! It's all a bit confusing!

Really looking forward to meeting everyone at uni and actually starting the job too - very exciting stuff!

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:30 pm

I enjoyed reading this thread and am seriously thinking that this is a career that I would like to go into. I just wondered how all of you who were accepted have been finding the job so far? is it what you thought it would be? I used to only see clinical and forensic psychology as the goal to aim for in terms of therapeutic practice, but this forum has really highlighted to me other careers where you are able to apply similar skills. I also find it interesting that the BPS now recognises IAPT practitioners.

Anyway, I would love to hear from you!