MSc graduate - Looking for Research Assistant position

Advertise posts here (email clinpsyforum@gmail.com to arrange payment, it starts at just £40+vat)
Necnill

MSc graduate - Looking for Research Assistant position

Post by Necnill » Sat May 10, 2014 2:31 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm due to graduate with a masters in Abnormal and Clinical Psychology this autumn, and as someone who would like to continue in academia, I'm hoping to find a research assistant position.

A little about me: I earned a first in my undergraduate Psychology dissertation (BSc, 2:1 overall), I've held two research assistant positions in the past alongside my studies, and I'm currently the primary researcher on a project looking at defining ASMR and it's effects on mood and chronic pain. I have experience with individuals suffering from Alzheimer's, depression, anxiety and subclinical eating disorders. I've been involved in providing online support for women diagnosed with PCOS for around two years now, and am an editor of The Student Journal of Psychology. I also have experience conducting fMRI studies and RCTs.

My current projects are centred around perception (synaesthesia, face perception), but I'd be very happy to assist in any studies, especially those that are more oriented towards mental health.

If anyone is interested in perhaps talking to me further, or seeing my CV, please do send me a message here or e-mail me at 748540 @ swansea.ac.uk.

Hope to hear from you soon. :)