Therapists, psychotherapists, counsellors, CPs, CoPs

Advertise posts here (email to arrange payment, it starts at just £40+vat)
Post Reply
User avatar
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:50 pm

Therapists, psychotherapists, counsellors, CPs, CoPs

Post by KeysChildcare »

We are looking for psychological therapists who are able to work directly with children and young people in residential care, and/or able to offer consultancy to the residential care staff. Vacancies in various locations UK wide, but especially in Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire, the North East, and Lancashire/Cheshire. Full-time, part-time and sessional work available.

We have lots of other therapy staff in place, and our Clinical Psychology service is growing too. Therapy is a very well regarded and valued part of our service, and you will be making a real difference to the lives of the young people who need you most. Come and join the team!

For informal enquiries email
For an application pack email
Post Reply