UEL 2014/5

Discuss the content and style of the different clinical psychology doctoral training courses, the differences between them, placements, teaching, chat to other trainees and connect with other people who have places on the same course
Morningstar

Re: UEL 2014/5

Post by Morningstar » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:00 pm

Hi moony

I can't speak for last year, but in 2013 they let us know by letter. Sorry if that's not the answer you were hoping for. It's possible they might have changed this though. I know that in 2013 the clearing house also updated outcomes fairly quickly, so that might be a possible way of finding out if you're not able to check your post for a few days? If I remember correctly I didn't find out the outcome of the interview until the week after in any event so you might not have an anxious wait at all!

Sorry if that's of no use whatsoever - hopefully someone from last year's intake will pop by soon!

moony

Re: UEL 2014/5

Post by moony » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:58 pm

No, that's good to know!

I'll ask at the interview, but I was just curious. I figure if they're interviewing on the Tues / Wed it'll be Friday at the earliest before we hear. I'll be home again on Monday so should just be a day or two of not knowing at the very most. I can handle that. I think. ;)
"The brain is a monstrous, beautiful mess." ~ W. Allman Apprentices of Wonder: Inside the Neural Network Revolution