MSc Psychological Therapy in Primary Care 2019

The place to ask about degree courses, conversion courses, masters, PhD or other qualifications. Discuss specific courses, their pros and cons, the content, the application process, different institutions, how to fund them, etc. Includes advice if you have a 2:2 and questions on transcripts
sci92

Re: MSc Psychological Therapy in Primary Care 2019

Post by sci92 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Thank you. Sounds good!

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
stuartkp

Post by stuartkp » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:23 am

Well done everyone! I've been offered a place with Greater Glasgow & Clyde, which was my first choice so I'm very happy! :D I was actually surprised as I didn't think the interview had gone that well. :o
sci92 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:02 pm
On the reserve list!

Actually feel like that's not bad at all as an outcome and it is heartening that I wasn't too far off so it's probably worth reapplying next year.

Does anyone know when they ask people to accept or decline offers by so I know when I'll know for sure if it's not come of anything?

Thanks
Well done, Sci! We were told to confirm within 7 days, but I'm aware that the child MSc course in Edinburgh sent interview emails out yesterday and those interviews take place in early November. I imagine a few people will have been offered a place on the adult course but will pull out in mid-November if they get offered a place on the child course. So there's definitely hope! :D

cbell

Post by cbell » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:39 pm

Well done everyone :)

Does anyone who got an offer for the adult CAAP also have an interview for the child CAAP? And if so, have you accepted the adult one anyway even though you are going to another interview?