Conversions with a January start date

The place to ask about degree courses, conversion courses, masters, PhD or other qualifications. Discuss specific courses, their pros and cons, the content, the application process, different institutions, how to fund them, etc. Includes advice if you have a 2:2 and questions on transcripts
lingua_franca

Conversions with a January start date

Post by lingua_franca » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:23 pm

I know someone who is looking for a conversion course with a January start date. Coventry used to have one, but it seems that's no longer the case. Does anyone know of one? She's able to relocate anywhere.
"Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
"Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
Piglet was comforted by this.
- A.A. Milne.

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
latelifechanger

Re: Conversions with a January start date

Post by latelifechanger » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:45 am

Derby does flexible start dates, including Jan, and other online options may do. I guess it depends if she is happy with online as a study mode. https://www.derby.ac.uk/online/course/p ... ersion-msc

cdw28

Post by cdw28 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:03 am

If distance learning is an option Arden University has a January start date for the MSc Psychology conversion course.
https://arden.ac.uk/our-courses/distanc ... hology-bps

lingua_franca

Post by lingua_franca » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:52 pm

My notifications are playing up and I'm only seeing this now. Thank you both. It looks as if she's found a course at UEL, but I'll forward these on to her too.
"Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
"Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
Piglet was comforted by this.
- A.A. Milne.