UEA DClinPsych Open Day - September 20th 2018

Discuss local psychology graduate / assistant psychologist groups, training events, conferences, meetings and open days. Let people know what is coming up, and report back about events you have attended. Review materials and books here.
persephone56

UEA DClinPsych Open Day - September 20th 2018

Post by persephone56 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:23 am

Hi all,

The UEA DClinPsych Open Day is being held at UEA on September 20th this year. It's a great day with lots of talks about the course, a Q&A session and the opportunity to chat with current trainees and staff members. There's a really useful talk about what shortlisters are looking for in an application (I'm a current trainee and it was informative for me!).

It is on from 9:30AM - 2.45PM at the Zicer Building, room 2.03, UEA. You can register your intent to attend by emailing andrew.sanders@uea.ac.uk. Refreshments and lunch are provided so do specify any dietary requirements. I can't seem to attach the poster for the day, but all of the details are in this post, and a schedule of talks will be provided on the day.

Hope to see lots of you there!

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf