London Workshop - Understanding and Managing Challenging Clinical Situations - 22.06.2019

Discuss local psychology graduate / assistant psychologist groups, training events, conferences, meetings and open days. Let people know what is coming up, and report back about events you have attended. Review materials and books here.
DRBabb

London Workshop - Understanding and Managing Challenging Clinical Situations - 22.06.2019

Post by DRBabb » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:13 pm

Understanding and Managing Challenging Clinical Situations

Facilitator - Dr Roberta Babb - Clinical Psychologist and Forensic Psychodynamic Psychotherapist

Working in clinical situations and environments which are challenging is difficult. This interactive workshop will help individuals who work in psychological roles to think about their clients and themselves when working in emotionally pressured environments. The workshop will give attendees the opportunity to learn and develop their clinical understanding and skills and develop more confidence to enable them to safely manage challenging situations in a psychologically minded way.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/understa ... 3850318753

10:00 - 13:30

University Square Stratford
1 Salway Road
London
E15 1NF

FAQ

How do I attend? Please purchase a ticket through Eventbrite.

Do I have to bring anything? Just bring yourself and something to take notes on should you wish to make notes.

Can I buy tickets at the door? Unfortunately, not, tickets are only available online.

How can I contact the organiser with any questions? Please contact Dr Roberta Babb at thirdeyepsychology@gmail.com. Enquiries will be responded to within two working days.

Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? Please bring a copy (printed or electronic) of your ticket to the workshop.

Can I update my registration information? Yes, you can.

Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends? Please ensure that your name matches the one on your ticket.

Please note that this event is not being run in conjunction with UEL (it is just being held at one of their campuses). Refreshments are not included and attendees are encouraged to bring their own to the event.

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf