Reserve list after interview

Discuss any aspect of applying for posts or courses (apart from the clinical psychology doctorate which has its own forum section), CVs, application forms, etc
SupSup

Reserve list after interview

Post by SupSup » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:26 pm

Hi everyone, I had an interview at the end of October for a AP post and following it the psychologist who interviewed me phoned me and said that although they had offered the job to someone else I had scored really high in the interview and would be kept in mind for any other posts.

My application has since said 'reserve list', has anyone else been in the same boat and had any success with this? I'm aware time is ticking on now and I have 3 months from the email date (end of November) until it'll change to unsuccessful...

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
miriam
Site Admin

Re: Reserve list after interview

Post by miriam » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:06 pm

I guess it is just a way of saying you were appointable, but not successful. I'd assume it's not going turn into a job unless you hear otherwise.
Miriam

See my blog at http://clinpsyeye.wordpress.com