Clinical Associate in Applied Psychology applicants 2022

Discuss any aspect of applying for posts or courses (apart from the clinical psychology doctorate which has its own forum section), CVs, application forms, etc
gin

Re: Clinical Associate in Applied Psychology applicants 2022

Post by gin »

Well done to everyone getting a place! If you know/hear of any past/current or upcoming trainee in Fife please put me in touch!! 😇 (I don’t have Facebook!).

This will sound super cheesy, but what the hell… If you didn’t get a place, be kind to yourself tonight x If it helps a bit, I’m almost 30years old, had numerous amount of rejections (especially this year…), decided to move to Scotland (before the CAAP results) to focus on my relationship and be in the presence, and actually things are now settling down. Psychology is an awful field when it comes to employment and making good money. Feel free to DM to just chat or if you want any help with future job search/application xxx
Ladyfarquard

Re: Clinical Associate in Applied Psychology applicants 2022

Post by Ladyfarquard »

gin wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:08 pm Well done to everyone getting a place! If you know/hear of any past/current or upcoming trainee in Fife please put me in touch!! 😇 (I don’t have Facebook!).

This will sound super cheesy, but what the hell… If you didn’t get a place, be kind to yourself tonight x If it helps a bit, I’m almost 30years old, had numerous amount of rejections (especially this year…), decided to move to Scotland (before the CAAP results) to focus on my relationship and be in the presence, and actually things are now settling down. Psychology is an awful field when it comes to employment and making good money. Feel free to DM to just chat or if you want any help with future job search/application xxx
Hi! My account just got verified so late response l! Congratulations on getting in! I've also been placed in Fife 😊