Edinburgh CAAP 2020

Discuss any aspect of applying for posts or courses (apart from the clinical psychology doctorate which has its own forum section), CVs, application forms, etc
littlelea

Edinburgh CAAP 2020

Post by littlelea » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:24 pm

Has anyone applied for the February 2020 Clinical Associate in Applied Psychology MSc at Edinburgh? We should hear this week if we're invited for interview - I've got everything crossed! If anyone working as a CAAP has any top tips for interview they would be extremely appreciated!

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
aphra

Re: Edinburgh CAAP 2020

Post by aphra » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:41 pm

Hiya littlelea!
I also applied, and just got an email now saying I'm on the reserve list for the interview.
I'm a bit disappointed, as I'm not sure what the chances are of people dropping out of the interview :-(

Good luck to you, hope you get an interview!

Aphra

Toscapuss

Post by Toscapuss » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:24 pm

So, i've got interviews for both adult and child caap courses and if successful in the adult will most likely withdraw from child interview... So it is possible!
:D

aphra

Post by aphra » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:31 pm

Toscapuss wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:24 pm
So, i've got interviews for both adult and child caap courses and if successful in the adult will most likely withdraw from child interview... So it is possible!
:D
Aww, thanks toscapuss for the encouragement!
(won't put my study books away just yet then).

And well done on getting an invite to interview for both programmes! :D

Toscapuss

Post by Toscapuss » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:23 pm

I've been offered an adult caap place so have emailed kirsty to withdraw from child caap interview.
Fingers crossed that means good news for someone...