Group tasks in interviews..

Discuss what to expect in job and course interviews, what topics might be covered, how to manage anxiety, and how to get the desired result!
ForensicPsychobloggy

Group tasks in interviews..

Post by ForensicPsychobloggy » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:18 pm

Hey,

I have a group task coming up and I feel really nervous about it. Whilst I think my interpersonal skills are fine, I do freeze up in these artificial situations and feel overwhelmed by that one person who is always talking or over enthusiastic. I also get super in my own head and by the time I am sure I want to speak up, the topic may have changed. The interview I have is for a trainee post in forensic psychology.

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
maven
Site Admin

Re: Group tasks in interviews..

Post by maven » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:25 pm

You seem to be asking a lot of questions, without trying to see what is already on the forum. There is an article in the first issue of Aspire about group tasks.
Maven.

Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something - Plato
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool - Shakespeare