The Great Big Progress Thread for 2014 Applications

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
CurlyHair
Team Member

Re: The Great Big Progress Thread for 2014 Applications

Post by CurlyHair » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:15 pm

Still waiting for Glasgow and Edinburgh, and not home till tomorrow morning now! Oh well, patients is a virtue I guess :) Well done to everyone surviving the week and onwards and upwards no matter the results!

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
Lola24

Post by Lola24 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:25 pm

blue86 wrote:
Lola24 wrote:Ecstatic to update:

Sheffield
Trent
Lancaster (following test and expected - although pleased to have been ranked ok)
Didn't apply to a fourth

Sheffield ppl - I just received this by email.

Its been a fantastic week all round as I also got the 5 year all clear following cancer treatment. So....I will be drinking a bucket load of champagne tonight :D. Good luck all!!

X
Way to go Lola24! And also, way to put things in perspective for others. (especially me)
It sounds like you have a lot to celebrate. Congratulations on all counts!
Thanks so much blue86 :D :D
Yes I agree re perspective....however, apart from on my hospital appt day, this whole application malarkey has been the dominant thing in my mind suprisingly!! Just shows how much it takes over our lives no matter what!! Good luck with yours!!

Lola24

Post by Lola24 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:28 pm

Cushtie wrote:

Sheffield
Trent
Lancaster (following test and expected - although pleased to have been ranked ok)
Didn't apply to a fourth

Its been a fantastic week all round as I also got the 5 year all clear following cancer treatment. So....I will be drinking a bucket load of champagne tonight :D. Good luck all!!

X

Massive congratulations Lola, that's fantastic news!!! Enjoy the champagne tonight, you definitely deserve it!! Maybe see you in a couple of weeks at Sheffield :)
Thank you :D Yes, maybe see you there!! Massive congrats to you too and good luck!!X

Rainbow12

Post by Rainbow12 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:34 pm

Darcy wrote:I've not received an email from Sheffield....this is killing me.....!
Ditto, any news for you yet??

Darcy

Post by Darcy » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:37 pm

Rainbow12 wrote:
Darcy wrote:I've not received an email from Sheffield....this is killing me.....!

No nothing yet. I've been checking my email constantly! It's my last course centre having had rejections from the other three so the wait is making me SO nervous!

kimi88

Post by kimi88 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:40 pm

Newcastle
Trent (Upset about this as I had an interview last year)
Coventry and Warwick (feedback said more experience required)

Sheffield

I doubt the Sheffied will turn into a green as the interviews are a couple of weeks away. But I still have hope and will do a little prep.

Congratulations to all the greens and best of luck with your interview. All the reds, we have another year to learn and grow, so lets enjoy it.

GingerOwl

Post by GingerOwl » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:42 pm

I'm still checking this constantly despite knowing my outcome for a few days. Just shows how much of an anxious habit 'refreshing' has been! Best of luck to those still waiting. It's been really interesting seeing where people have chosen to apply and their results.
~ * Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! Audrey Hepburn * ~

davebarker

Post by davebarker » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:49 pm

Update, and it's good news!

Teesside
Glasgow
Newcastle 7th
Edinburgh

Edinburgh are up to their old tricks making us wait until at least Saturday...pfft! Congratulations to all you greens, best wishes to oranges, and sorry to all you reds. It's a bit of a random emotional rollercoaster this whole process :)

Randall

Post by Randall » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:54 pm

Sheffield
Trent
Didn't apply to a fourth

X
That is truely fantastic. Congratulations and I really hope your good fortunes continue :-)

Darcy

Post by Darcy » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:57 pm

Darcy wrote:
Rainbow12 wrote:

No nothing yet. I've been checking my email constantly! It's my last course centre having had rejections from the other three so the wait is making me SO nervous!
Any yet rainbow12???

Rainbow12

Post by Rainbow12 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:59 pm

Darcy wrote:
Rainbow12 wrote:

We're in EXACTLY the same position. Good luck. Still nothing, argh!! Stupid AOL email, taking ages for anything to come through...

Keep us posted :)

Darcy

Post by Darcy » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:01 pm

Argh this is horrendous! I've convinced myself my email has broken!

I will keep you posted, you too :) Fingers crossed for good news after all this waiting!

msmc

Post by msmc » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:05 pm

Manchester
Teesside
Liverpool
Leeds

All results are in and so pleased after 2 years of reds :D
So to everyone with all reds it really can all change in a year!

PsyJason

Post by PsyJason » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:05 pm

Congrats to those getting greens today, fingers crossed for those still waiting!

Laura1

Post by Laura1 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:15 pm

Another day, another letter:

Glasgow
Lancaster
Edinburgh
Newcastle

Why do you make us wait so long Edinburgh?!?