Newcastle 2018

Discuss the content and style of the different clinical psychology doctoral training courses, the differences between them, placements, teaching, chat to other trainees and connect with other people who have places on the same course
workingmama
Team Member

Newcastle 2018

Post by workingmama » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:00 pm

Hello soon-to-be Newcastlers :P

Congrats to all those with places. I'm qualified (from Newcastle), so just starting up a space for everyone and wanted to say hello, and to offer to answer any questions folks have (accommodation/the course/the city/childcare in Newcastle/etc).

Very best,

WM x
Fail, fail again, fail better.

Northernlad

Re: Newcastle 2018

Post by Northernlad » Wed May 16, 2018 3:20 pm

I'm now a Newcastle :)

Thankyou for setting up this space workingmama. I had an interview for Newcastle University a couple of years ago and I think we met. I remember you liked my blue tie :lol:

I realise that only 3 people have accepted their offers with 11 places still pending hence why it seems quiet on the Newcastle front. But it would be great to hear from any other soon to be Newcastle trainees when people accept or are offered places from the reserve.

Vlr202

Re: Newcastle 2018

Post by Vlr202 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:42 am

Hello!

I've just confirmed my place at Newcastle! Really looking forward to meeting everyone in September.

(P.S Advice on places to live would be much appreciated - I'll be moving up from Bristol and I literally have no idea!!)