Student or volunteer researcher, Sheffield

Advertise posts here (email clinpsyforum@gmail.com to arrange payment, it starts at just £40+vat)
miriam
Site Admin

Student or volunteer researcher, Sheffield

Post by miriam » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:10 pm

Tickets for Good are seeking a student or volunteer researcher to evaluate the impact on wellbeing of their new scheme to give free event tickets to young people in Care or care leavers. This is a project supervised by a clinical psychologist (me) and it is directly clinically relevant. The aim is to publish the findings. We are seeking expressions of interest from anyone who wants to pick this up, either as part of their course, or a voluntary opportunity to supplement their experience. Minimum commitment will be 4 hours per week for 12 weeks, and some time for writing up, to start ASAP please.

Email lifepsychol@gmail.com if you are interested, with a brief CV (no more than 2 sides) and an email saying what you will bring to the role and why you want to be involved. Advert will run until we recruit, so please contact us ASAP. Interviews in January, date TBC.
Miriam

See my blog at http://clinpsyeye.wordpress.com

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
Ccorness90

Re: Student or volunteer researcher, Sheffield

Post by Ccorness90 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:20 pm

Hello,

Has this position been filled?

miriam
Site Admin

Re: Student or volunteer researcher, Sheffield

Post by miriam » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:35 am

We are shortlisting and aim to interview within the next fortnight, so if you want to apply please do so ASAP as we will close this at the weekend.
Miriam

See my blog at http://clinpsyeye.wordpress.com