Participants needed: DClin Thesis Survey on Wellbeing and Thinking about the Future

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
natlo

Participants needed: DClin Thesis Survey on Wellbeing and Thinking about the Future

Post by natlo » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:42 pm

I'm a current trainee at RHUL recruiting participants for a brief online study on wellbeing and thinking about the future.
If anyone would be interested in taking part, I could really use a recruitment boost for my thesis research!
  • It's a 30-minute online survey - a few questionnaires, a 10-15 minute task, followed by a couple questionnaires.
  • Upon completing the study you can opt in to a prize draw offering vouchers of 1 x £50 and 2 x £25!!
  • Great way to get an introduction to psychology research, Qualtrics survey-making platform, and rack up some good recruitment karma for the future!

To take part, follow this link: https://rhulpsychology.eu.qualtrics.com ... rzg6vQhdxX

Thank you for reading and best wishes! :D

Slide1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by maven on Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: to remove title caps, as they are against our guidance

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
maven
Site Admin

Re: Participants needed: DClin Thesis Survey on Wellbeing and Thinking about the Future

Post by maven » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:44 pm

You cannot recruit via the forum without following our pinned rules, which require you to name your ethical approval and supervisor. If you do not add this information to this thread I will remove your link.
Maven.

Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something - Plato
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool - Shakespeare

natlo

Re: Participants needed: DClin Thesis Survey on Wellbeing and Thinking about the Future

Post by natlo » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:02 pm

Hi Maven,

My apologies for not adding that info, please see below (I can't work out how to edit my original post):

Ethical approval granted by Royal Holloway University of London Research Ethics Committee (code: 1433-2018-12-12-16-53-NDJT011). Research supervised by Prof Andrew MacLeod.

Many thanks,
Natalie

maven
Site Admin

Post by maven » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:06 am

Thank you.

(btw, only a moderator or admin can edit a post after the editing window closes, so it wasn't you missing something)
Maven.

Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something - Plato
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool - Shakespeare