Msc in psychological therapies in Primary care

Discuss any aspect of applying for posts or courses (apart from the clinical psychology doctorate which has its own forum section), CVs, application forms, etc
Camplebridge

Msc in psychological therapies in Primary care

Post by Camplebridge » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:45 pm

Hi I've applied for the MSc in psychological therapies in Primary care to start 2020. Saw there didn't appear to be a forum up for this year applicants so thought I would see who else is playing the waiting game to see if they have made it to the interview stage?

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
amiewalker

Re: Msc in psychological therapies in Primary care

Post by amiewalker » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:05 am

Hello, I have applied this year too! I have also applied to the Child and Adolescent course. A few other assistants in my health board have also applied.

Camplebridge

Post by Camplebridge » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:30 pm

Hi, wishing you best of luck. A friend of mine applied for both too, I only applied for the PTPC adults (kicking myself now for not applying for both).

Kthmsn82

Post by Kthmsn82 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:30 pm

Hi, I have also applied for both courses. Although was really confused by the third question about theories of delivering CBT 🤔. Hopefully my answer covered it. Fingers crossed we get interviews.

Camplebridge

Post by Camplebridge » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:57 am

It's hopefully the third week of this month (September) that we will hear if we made it to interview stage I think. Agree the third question was challenging and hope that my answer was enough.

amiewalker

Post by amiewalker » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:19 pm

I felt like that too! I found the third question quite odd, with theories of CBT and professional practice being lumped together. I struggled to make my answer flow.

Has anyone applied before?

Camplebridge

Post by Camplebridge » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:07 am

It's my first year applying

Kthmsn82

Post by Kthmsn82 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:26 am

It is my first time applying too. Hopefully we will know next week if we are getting an interview.

Camplebridge

Post by Camplebridge » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:08 pm

Fingers crossed and good luck to Everyone, I want to know if have made it to interview but in part dreading finding out incase I haven't, getting quite nervous tbh :?

Kthmsn82

Post by Kthmsn82 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:47 am

Anybody heard anything yet? Starting to wonder if I've not been successful as its nearly the end of this week 🤔

Camplebridge

Post by Camplebridge » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:24 pm

:? I've not heard anything yet either, hopefully we are just a head of the game and the emails will come out soon, worrying too that others may have heard, keeping fingers crossed

Kthmsn82

Post by Kthmsn82 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:57 pm

That is what I am beginning to think too. If they were getting put out this week we only have tomorrow left. I did see looking through the older posts the last 2 years it has been on the 20th. So fingers crossed we get some good new tomorrow. Or I am assuming if not then we are unsuccessful 😫

Camplebridge

Post by Camplebridge » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:24 pm

Has anyone received anything? :oops:

PsychApp03

Post by PsychApp03 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:16 pm

I've not heard anything either if it makes you feel any better. I have put it in my calendar that I would hear back today but I've looked through all the supporting documents and I can't see where I got that date from. Anyway, looks like it will be a nice weekend so that will take our minds off waiting :)

Camplebridge

Post by Camplebridge » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:20 pm

Well if no one has heard then fingers crossed we are Al still in with a chance and yes there's no chance of hearing over weekend so hope everyone has a good one (I'm working lol) and let the waiting game begin again on Monday :D