Ucl PWP 2019

This section is for discussion relating to the Layard report, and subsequent schemes like Improving Access to Psychological Therapies where lower intensity inteventions are offered in primary care
HansKolpinghuis

Re: Ucl PWP 2019

Post by HansKolpinghuis » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:00 pm

Hi guys, I have received my pre-enrolment email today! But the online task we need to do for enrollment does not work? It shows a UCL page that seems empty... Anyone else having the same issue?

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
ap20g14678

Post by ap20g14678 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:41 pm

HansKolpinghuis wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:00 pm
Hi guys, I have received my pre-enrolment email today! But the online task we need to do for enrollment does not work? It shows a UCL page that seems empty... Anyone else having the same issue?
Exact same problem! I’m guessing will be resolved next week.

HansKolpinghuis

Post by HansKolpinghuis » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:45 pm

Sooooo next week is my last week at my previous position, and it worries me that I still don't have a formal contract for my placement.
They had some issues with my references (my reference was on holiday and she did not reply till early september) and then they found a gap in my references that I needed to fill because I was doing some self-guided studying.

I filled that and never heard back from them. How are your situations? Do you already have a contract?
I'm enrolling on the 21st with UCL

Reem

Post by Reem » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:52 pm

HansKolpinghuis wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:45 pm
Sooooo next week is my last week at my previous position, and it worries me that I still don't have a formal contract for my placement.
They had some issues with my references (my reference was on holiday and she did not reply till early september) and then they found a gap in my references that I needed to fill because I was doing some self-guided studying.

I filled that and never heard back from them. How are your situations? Do you already have a contract?
I'm enrolling on the 21st with UCL
Hi HansKolpinghuis
I'm in the same boat as you!
Try calling your IAPT's recruitment team. I plan on calling again on Monday.
The last time I spoke to them a couple weeks ago, they said to take the unconditional offer from UCL as assurance.
Hope this helps.
Reem