Reserve offers thread 2023

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
sw338

Re: South Wales Reserve offers thread 2023

Post by sw338 »

Hi,

Has anyone declined their place at South Wales? Or know of any movement on the reserve list? Unfortunately the university wouldn’t give me any updates
MFHG

Re: Reserve offers thread 2023

Post by MFHG »

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone knows why Glasgow's deadline for reserve offers is 16th June, after the official clearing house deadline of 9th June? Just asking here before emailing in case anyone has already emailed. Thx :)
terinald

Post by terinald »

I’m on Glasgow reserve, so any news of movement would be greatly appreciated!!
JasPsy

Post by JasPsy »

Hi,

Has anyone heard of any movement on the UEA reserve list?
SamanthaChapelle

Post by SamanthaChapelle »

Has anyone heard of any movement on the Herts reserve list? :)
muck33duck

Re: Coventry and Warwick Reserve offers thread 2023

Post by muck33duck »

No idea where I fall on the reserve list but would appreciate any notification of movement. Anybody rejecting/accepting their offer? Or those with an offer at C&W waiting for further interviews/outcomes before making a decision?

All the best to those still awaiting outcomes. To those that have been successful this year, congratulations! To everyone else, try to learn from the experience and find your path. It will become apparent eventually!
Geishawife
Team Member

Post by Geishawife »

MFHG wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:08 am Hello,

Just wondering if anyone knows why Glasgow's deadline for reserve offers is 16th June, after the official clearing house deadline of 9th June? Just asking here before emailing in case anyone has already emailed. Thx :)
This is because there could be people sitting with several offers/reserve offers that might make up their mind at the last minute or might be contacted after the 9th June. If you have 3 offers and wait until 9th June to decide, the 2 remaining offers will need to be allocated to reserve listers. Contacting the relevant people can take quite some time. It's not unheard of for people to be approached in July and August, so don't be too focused on the 9th of June deadline.
BrownGirl

Re: Birmingham Reserve offers thread 2023

Post by BrownGirl »

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has had an offer from Birmingham and looking to decline it? Any updates would be appreciated! Many thanks :-)

Good luck everyone! :)
pugly

Post by pugly »

Does anyone have any update on the UEA reserve, or is anyone planning on declining their offer?
BrownGirl

Post by BrownGirl »

BrownGirl wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:15 pm Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has had an offer from Birmingham and looking to decline it? Any updates would be appreciated! Many thanks :-)

Update: I have received an offer from Birmingham and have accepted! Over the moon :-)
muck33duck

Post by muck33duck »

BrownGirl wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:58 pm

Update: I have received an offer from Birmingham and have accepted! Over the moon :-)
Congratulations! This is amazing and reassuring for people like me still waiting on reserve lists!

May I ask where you were in the reserve list when you received an offer, if you knew? Might not mean much as I'm on a different reserve list and not sure of comparable number of places at Birmingham compared to C&W, but any info would be appreciated!
BrownGirl

Post by BrownGirl »

muck33duck wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:19 pm
BrownGirl wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:58 pm

Congratulations! This is amazing and reassuring for people like me still waiting on reserve lists!

May I ask where you were in the reserve list when you received an offer, if you knew? Might not mean much as I'm on a different reserve list and not sure of comparable number of places at Birmingham compared to C&W, but any info would be appreciated!
Hi,

Of course, I was number five on the reserve, I hope that helps and good luck :-)
SamanthaChapelle

Post by SamanthaChapelle »

Does anyone know the status of the Hertfordshire reserve list? It appears outcomes are ongoing past the deadline and feeling very apprehensive waiting for the email to say spaces are filled haha :-) thank you and well done to everyone!